Voluntary responsibility to improve integration of ICT
Reading ICT forums, buzz and news.
Acquiring new knowledge especially in ICT related matters.
Meeting interesting personalities and challenges
Responsibilities at the Faculty of Computing and Informatics Science:
• Certificate in Computer Applications (CCA) instructor
• Quality Assurance at the Institute Of Computer Science (team member)
• Supervision of final year students in research projects.
Projects in the Institute participated in;
• Quality Assurance
Course Units: Database Programming, GIS, Client-Server Proogramming
Research themes of interest:
ICT for Sustainable Community development
Spatio temporaal/trajectory datamining and analysis
Location based services
Intelligent Transportation Systems(ITS)
High Performance and Distributed GIS(map reduce)
• Scientists Networked for Outcomes from Water and Sanitation
• MUST annual Research Dissemination Conference